Saturday, September 4, 2010

Journal Notes (27-35) Examples

The vines in this photo create many layers of lines that overlap one another and intertwine within each other. I took this picture in Mercy's rose garden.

This photo portrays a peculiar shape and form of leaves. The lack of color in the background helps to draw the viewer's attention to the vibrant color of the leaves. The unusual form of the leaves catches the viewer's attention. I took this photo in my backyard.

In this photo that I took in my backyard, the warm colors stand out against the bleak and gray background, and the beauty and color of the roses are emphasized.

In this photo that I took in a house in Dublin, the light values of the tree stand out against the dark values of the wall. I took this shot in a monochromatic setting on my camera.

The drain in this photo is in focus while its background is blurred and appears to go on forever. This photo that I took at a Dublin pool depicts the principle of space.

This was one of a few photos that I took during our first photo quiz. This was an option for texture, but I used another photo instead. The roughness of the bricks is apparent in this photo. I took this picture by the cafeteria entrance at Mercy.

The light rays from the sun on a hot September afternoon create a fluid and calming pattern in the cool waters of a pool. The many layers of the pattern indicate the depth of the pool. I took this photo at a local Dublin pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment