Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear Jordan...

Dear Jordan,

I very much enjoyed looking through your photos on Facebook because it's so different from what I'm used to seeing in Photography class. I feel like your photos tell me that you are very friend and family oriented. Although not all of your photos were taken of people, I noticed that of the places you went, you had your friends or family with you all the time. I liked how you incorporated many of the elements and principles even through random shooting. I saw a lot of emphasis, value, color, and expression. My absolute favorite photo in the album that I took a gander at was the one of Tina at BJs attacking a mozerella stick. I loved the fact that it was black and white. I'd like it if this random but delicate type of shooting from you was brought into our Photography class.

Sincerely,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment